Apply for American Express Business Gold Card Now
- No annual fee for the first year
- No pre-set spending limit or finance charges
- Receive exclusive savings on your everyday business expenses at Cingular Wireless®, Dell, FedEx®, Hertz, The Hilton Family of Hotels, Kinko’s®, Nextel, and Staples®
- Get a decision in less than 60 seconds with Express Approval…Apply Now!
- Expense management reports and Online account management
- Purchase protection, buyer’s assurance plan and car rental loss/damage insurance
- Hertz #1 Club Gold®: Save time and enjoy priority service with a free membership, a $50 value
The Business Gold Card, issued by American Express®, is a charge card designed for those individuals who plan to pay business related expenses in full each month.
Although this card does not offer the option to pay balances over time, it does help to prevent businesses from accumulating too much credit card debt, which can often be the case when paying only the minimum due with high interest rates.
Of course, there is an annual fee of $75 for the primary cardholder and $35 for each additional cardholder, though the annual fee for the primary cardholder and additional cardholders is waived for the first year (as long as they apply online).
As with all business credit cards issued by American Express®, cardholders will be able to take advantage of various additional services and benefits, such as; quarterly expense reports and special discounts towards Hertz car rentals (free membership to Hertz #1 Club Gold), Cingular Wireless®, FedEx®, Kinko’s®, Nextel, and Staples®. However, it is important to read the disclosures for participating merchant discounts, as restrictions and limitations do apply for the discounts.
The American Express® Business Gold Card also offers access to the Membership Rewards program for an additional annual fee of $40. The Membership Rewards program offers one of the best and most flexible reward programs available in the credit card industry, simply due to the variety of merchandise and services that can be redeemed for accumulated points, and there is no expiration or maximum number of points that can be earned.
Therefore, those who can afford to pay in full each month, will be able to take advantage of the Membership Rewards program, as well as the additional discounts at participating merchants, will benefit most from what the Business Gold Card has to offer.